Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA)
RurAL CAP’s AmeriCorps Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA) program places volunteers at nonprofit organizations and public agencies that serve to alleviate poverty through various capacity building initiatives.
VISTA members serve as a catalyst for change to address our nation’s most pressing issues and advance local solutions to community challenges.
Eligible organizations statewide can apply to host an AmeriCorps VISTA member. Recruitment for program partners and AmeriCorps VISTA members occurs annually.
- Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association
- Covenant House Alaska
- Bean’s Café
- Anchorage Community Land Trust
- Bristol Bay Native Association
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services, Alaska Sees of Change Initiative
- Community Connections
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Become a VISTA member by viewing an open listing of VISTA positions in Alaska.
Expand your impact with an AmeriCorps VISTA volunteer. The power of AmeriCorps VISTA is extraordinary. Bring talented, passionate people on board to expand the capacity of your organization.