The Denali Commission, with technical support from RurAL CAP, has grants available for up to $350,000 to support tribes in providing services to crime victims.
Grants can be used to provide a wide range of programs, services, and activities, including:
• Conducting a victim services needs assessment;
• Developing a strategic plan to create a victim assistance program;
• Developing a victim assistance program; expanding services provided to victims;
• Expanding populations served; and/or
• Expanding types of crime addressed.
Applications due September 15.
Interested tribes can find application materials on the Denali Commission site. We can help you with the application process. Contact Valerie Chadwick at RurAL CAP, 907-310-0952 for further assistance.