RurAL CAP introduces the Community Action Resource Center, a service to support Alaskan organizations’ administrative, financial management, and other long-term, capacity-building needs.
We are deeply committed to increasing sustainable, local capacity across Alaska. We provide a variety of technical assistance, training, information and resource development services to support partner organizations with their priorities. Our agency has a range of resources to include but not limited to administrative management, housing, weatherization, elder and youth engagement, food assistance, tribal justice, broadband development, wellness and early childhood services.
This strong, collaborative approach increases the capacity of rural-based organizations to successfully manage opportunities and challenges. By partnering with local stakeholders, leaders, and experts, we help assess changing needs and provide customized training and technical assistance to our partners.
Our services support rural-based organizations as they navigate maintaining compliance within their programs, while developing and growing their work through:
- Project planning and budgeting
- ex: community planning, housing developments, infrastructure support with broadband/energy/construction etc.
- Compliance with Federal or State funding regulations
- Grant/contract reporting, modifications and close-our processes
- Financial systems management and budget support
- New resource and funding development
- Staff training and professional development
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Additional support individualized for community need
The Community Action Resource Center’s services are available for short- or long-term, comprehensive capacity building to any rural community organization through a modest fee for service.
Contact us with questions at: [email protected]