RurAL CAP and the Municipality of Anchorage have partnered to provide the Weatherization, Accessibility, Repair and Modifications (WARM) Home Program. This program supplies renovations and repairs to homes in the Municipality of Anchorage (specifically Anchorage, Girdwood, Chugiak, and Eagle River) with an emphasis on health, safety, and indoor air quality.
WARM Home Program staff evaluate each home and assess what improvements are possible. Benefits can include:
- Improved indoor air quality,
- Increased home energy efficiency,
- Reduced maintenance costs,
- Prolonged safe aging in place due to accessibility upgrades,
- Extended useful life on mobile homes and single-family homes, and
- Increased pride of ownership and comfort.
Those who meet the income requirements listed below and who live in the Municipality of Anchorage are eligible.
|Household Size||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Each Additional Member|
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.